quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2016

Bittersweet Tragedy

,
Sweet boy, straight out of the movie screen Candy hearts and chocolate dreams I met my prince upon popcorn bowl He held my heart and let it go Ice cream, upon a summers day Beginning sweetness never stays Melting through the cracks in my hands
 I guess I held on for too long I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone, you're right in front of me And I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone, you're right in front of me (You're right in front of me) You speak sour in the night to me The bitter taste won't let me be One kiss was supposed to be so sweet But I found grapefruit in your teeth Old gum is all you'll ever be to me I spit you out and brush my teeth Melting through the cracks in my hands I guess I held on for too long I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone you're right in front of me And I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone you're right in front of me (You're right in front of me) Enough of your bittersweet, your sugar rots my teeth Clogs up my arteries, your bittersweet shit is a tragedy I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone you're right in front of me And I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone you're right in front of me (You're right in front of me) (You're right in front of me)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário