quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2016

Tag, You're It

,
Looking at me through your window Boy, you had your eye out for a little I've cut you up and make you dinner You've reached the end, you are the winnerRolling down your tinted windowDriving next to me real slow, he said Let me take you for a joyride I've got some candy for you inside Running through the parking lotHe chased me and he wouldn't stopTag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Grabbed my hair and pushed me down Took the words right out my mouth Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Can anybody hear me When I'm hidden under ground? 

Can anybody hear me When I'm talking to myself? Saying: Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it He's saying: Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Little bit of poison in me I can taste your skin in my teeth I love it when I hear you breathing I hope to God you're never leaving Running through the parking lot He chased me and he wouldn't stop Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Grabbed my hair and pushed me down Took the words right out my mouth Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Can anybody hear me When I'm hidden under ground? 

Can anybody hear me When I'm talking to myself? Saying: Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it He's saying: Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Eenie meenie miny mo Catch a lady by her toes If she screams, don't let her go Eenie meenie miny mo Your mother said to pick the very best girl And I am Running through the parking lot He chased me and he wouldn't stop Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Grabbed my hair and pushed me down Took the words right out my mouth Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Running through the parking lot He chased me and he wouldn't stop Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Grabbed my hair and pushed me down Took the words right out my mouth Tag, you're it Tag, tag, you're it Tradução Add a playlist Tamanho A A Cifra Imprimir Corrigir

3 comentários:

  1. Preciso dizer o que sinto em meu coração de algodão doce. Sinto como uma criança perdida em um parque de diversões, pessoas passam por mim como vultos e risos se tonaram gargalhadas estranhas, a música repetitiva ecoa em meus ouvidos me causando arrepios, você passou por mim e me enxergou me deu um algodão doce e segurou minha mão e me fez flutuar até o carrocel. Eu subi em um corcel rosa, olhando seus olhos castanhos. O carrossel começou a rodar e eu estava sozinha ali, a cada volta via você me observando a distancia. Roda, rodava, roda, roda e você ali com seu sorriso azul. Eu consegui enxergar por trás de seu sorriso e ainda assim não queria acreditar, consegui fugir no carrossel cori até você, você pegou meu algodão doce e jogou no chão rindo, pisou nele e aquele algodão doce era meu coração

    ResponderExcluir